Here is an interesting infographic from a study by inMobi and onDevice which shows 5 views of how people are using Mobile screens. 5 take-a-ways from the study:
- I’m surprised the % of time while commuting is not higher.
- 77% of people use mobile while in bed? Watching movies or checking email I’m guessing. Tablets have a lot to do with this.
- No surprise on what people are doing – social, entertainment, games are all huge. Email is only 76%.
- I don’t believe the 59% of people saying that mobile ads impact their purchasing decision.
- 21% were influenced to buy via mobile? Games and music I can see, but other – more significant items?